•You can visit a Fitness First club of your choice and present your AIA Vitality Membership Card/eCard to their staff for verification. You will be required to complete the membership registration forms and make payment for first month's dues and Start-up Fee, if any. A photo of you will be taken and the Fitness First club membership card will be issued on the spot.
•To enjoy the exclusive discounted rate, you will need to sign up for a 12-month contract and make your monthly payments directly to Fitness First.
•Your membership begins on the 1st of the month. You can only start accessing Fitness First clubs when your membership begins.
•Your membership will be renewed on the 1st of every month unless you terminate your club membership, your AIA Vitality membership or your AIA insurance policy.
•Should you not renew your AIA Vitality membership, and you are within the 12-month contract period of your club membership, you will be liable for the early cancellation penalty fee. Alternatively, you may continue your club membership under the prevailing retail rate offered at Fitness First.
For existing Fitness First members:
•If you have an existing club membership with Fitness First, you must first end your existing contract term with no outstanding payments due before you can sign up through the AIA Vitality membership rate.
• You may, however, earn Vitality Points under your existing contract.
• To start earning AIA Vitality points, simply provide Fitness First with your AIA Vitality membership details. You will start to earn AIA Vitality points seven (7) days after registering your existing membership contract with Fitness First.
Earning AIA Vitality points:
• You must have your Fitness First membership card scanned each time you start your workout. This may be done at any Fitness First club reception.
• You will earn 100 AIA Vitality points a day for workout sessions at Fitness First.
• You will only earn AIA Vitality points for one physical activity a day, which includes gym/yoga session, walking, running and any other activities that can be tracked with fitness devices.
• If you exercise more than once a day, we will record only the activity that awards you the most points.
• AIA Vitality points may take up to seven (7) days to be reflected on your AIA Vitality points statement.